OutBreak Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutBreak Marines

Multi gaming clan, built around 2 things. Having fun and being friends.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wouldnt it be nice...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
a.s.s.a.s.i.n.
a.s.s.a.s.i.n.

Wouldnt it be nice... Empty
PostSubject: Wouldnt it be nice...   Wouldnt it be nice... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:13 pm

does yall wanna just like brainstorm ideas for 2142? just to get some conversation going?

we im going to anyway.

I want infrared so we can see through the dust and smoke nades.
plus i want flash nades aswell and when you use them- it goes BANG and the enimies screen goes blind white and then it slowly returns to normal whlie they have that high pithed whining sound going off.
Back to top Go down
a.s.s.a.s.i.n.
a.s.s.a.s.i.n.

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be nice...   Wouldnt it be nice... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:01 pm

FINE! no one post here. i dont care. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Unknown$oldi3r
Veteran
Unknown$oldi3r

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be nice...   Wouldnt it be nice... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:27 am

ill post. YAY. yeah the flash would rock, people could do some serious ownage with that. also if there were more ways not to cusomise ur kits, but ur armour. and to have special abilities like speed boost, like in crysis. that would be so cool.
Back to top Go down
P0intblank
Admin
P0intblank

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be nice...   Wouldnt it be nice... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:38 pm

Yea a flash grenade would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://deathreconsquad.forumotion.com
a.s.s.a.s.i.n.
a.s.s.a.s.i.n.

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be nice...   Wouldnt it be nice... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:04 am

i am so awesome with my ideas Very Happy people will get flashed and they will be like AAAaargH the enemies are attacking!

and yeah- the abilt to customize ur armour would be cool. like choose different shoulder pads and chest armour. better amour means better protection and less weight.
Back to top Go down
trololol
Commander
trololol

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be nice...   Wouldnt it be nice... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:47 am

a.s.s.a.s.i.n. wrote:
i am so awesome with my ideas Very Happy people will get flashed and they will be like AAAaargH the enemies are attacking!

and yeah- the abilt to customize ur armour would be cool. like choose different shoulder pads and chest armour. better amour means better protection and less weight.
Try CoD4. got flashbangs, normal nades, smoke nades and concussion nades. excellent setup with them kekek
Back to top Go down
yzfrules
yzfrules

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be nice...   Wouldnt it be nice... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:55 pm

yah u do come up with some good shit thats y i love u Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt it be nice...   Wouldnt it be nice... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wouldnt it be nice...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OutBreak Marines :: Public forum-
Jump to: