OutBreak Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OutBreak Marines

Multi gaming clan, built around 2 things. Having fun and being friends.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phabeZ
Veteran
phabeZ

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:20 am

This game is better than BF! graphics are amazing! realism factor is amazing! I rate it 10 out of 10!

$70 from any store selling games and $50 off steam on the 12th. I suggest making drs clan for CoD as there are very few clans on it and many looking for clans. CoD 4 FTW right jp Smile
Back to top Go down
P0intblank
Admin
P0intblank

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:11 am

lol i might get it.
Back to top Go down
https://deathreconsquad.forumotion.com
phabeZ
Veteran
phabeZ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:56 am

CoD 4 clan I reckon, GA havnt set up a ladder yet so if we recruit those clanless people whilst we can.

I'm seriously thinking about quiting 2142. CoD 4 is so much better (if we dont become a CoD 4 clan i'm considering leaving).
Back to top Go down
trololol
Commander
trololol

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:25 pm

CoD4 pwns everything i have ever played before. There is no ;adder yet but there is a cod4 competition where u can win a TV!!!! i have posted it on the MP forums if u want the link or you can just go to the GA website and follow their links to sign up
Back to top Go down
uber-gamer
uber-gamer

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:28 pm

lol if MoD doesnt go into CoD4 we could start our own clan!, lol i could buy a server there cheaper on CoD4
Back to top Go down
yzfrules
yzfrules

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:34 pm

dw we are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Page 1 of 1